Monday, July 20, 2009

Zumba Update 2.0

So I was looking over my older posts and I realized I need to update my Zumba status. I am no longer teaching Zumba, at least for the summer. I really liked it but it wasn't allowing me to express myself in the way I wanted to. Teaching again was amazing tho and I plan to be back into it via a different medium soon. Probably by the 1st of the year. I may pick up Zumba again in the fall but with all the stuff I am trying to be involved with (chakra series, reiki practicum, Nia classes, photography, reading the 20 million books I have bought off of Amazon in the past 3 months, choreographing the Music Man for 12th night, AND trying to maintain a social life) I had to cut something out and Zumba is what had to go. I felt (and do still feel) a little bad because me students seem genuinely disappointed and I felt like I was letting them down a bit but I just decided that I had to do what I felt was best for me and ultimately not what my students wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment