Friday, July 24, 2009

So i wanted to post something from the last chakra series. For week 3 we had "homework" where we had to create a name thing. Basically a folded piece of paper that we decorate however we want with out name and on the inside we write stuff about ourselves. Then, last week (Wednesday) web brought the tag to the meetup and all the the other people there wrote stuff about us on the outside. It's great because we have been meeting for about 7 months and we are all really starting to bond and get to know each other. Anyway, I wanted to share what people said about me! I def sense a theme...

- sweet, funny, approachable and open
- free spirited, funny, makes others laugh
- you make me laugh
- you are so sweet and open
- you are always smiling! =)
- Creative Girl! You've got such a zest for life!
- Bubbly, smart, aware to all, over flowing with ideas
- I love your crazy vibe!
- You are incredibly giving - You make it possible for me to be here!
- Your energy is infectious
- Fun Exciting interesting lovable Friend!
- You are hilarious and fun to talk to. I love all your surprises

So yeah, sweet huh? I love that all these lovely ladies think I'm funny. Not in a ego way tho. I truly believe laughter is the spice of life and I am honored that i can effect people in this way! Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment